PDA

View Full Version : Any rat wings out there

akawaterman
11-13-2009, 12:55 AM
i picked up a gold wing with 12,000 miles on it a few months ago ---- the guy said it's been seting in the back of his shop for years ---he said come and take a look at it and if i wanted it i could just take it --- so i scooped it up --- i have other projects i have to finish first --- just need insperation --

is there any out there?

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac70/akawaterman/gif_wild_ones.gif

sumo
11-13-2009, 6:08 AM
friend of mine has this one - checkout ratbike.com for all your ratbiking needs

http://pete.vnworks.net/rats/shiny_dog.jpg

born2boogie
11-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Was that bike a door prize at thunderdome? Gahdayum.

TJBC
11-13-2009, 9:44 PM
WOW and everyone calls my bike the mad max bike... hell no that.... exercise in rattle can usage wins hands down!

just because you can doesnt mean you should!

i wonder what it rides like? somewhat like riding backwards on an intoxicated boar on a frozen pond?

akawaterman
11-13-2009, 10:45 PM
the dude that built that -- has to be one of those end of the world dudes -- probably has a bomb shelter and shit

thanx for the web site Sumo

NHMike
11-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Was that bike a door prize at thunderdome? Gahdayum.

My OL and I just laughed for 10 minutes, hahahahahahahaha

TexasRon
11-14-2009, 12:42 PM
I can't even begin to imagine riding that thing in public......what a bike.
Hollywood should buy that and put it in the New Mad Max movie

gravelveins
11-14-2009, 11:17 PM
friend of mine has this one - checkout ratbike.com for all your ratbiking needs

http://pete.vnworks.net/rats/shiny_dog.jpg

i've got a friend that's got a goldwing in pieces in the back of his garage....
this puresexmadmaxblackedoutWTFawesomeness has just inspired me to stay as far away from it as possible.

sumo
11-15-2009, 2:31 AM
hes a pretty normal guy - into building stuff and riding it - also into unimotorcycels.... its a ratbike - real ratbike, modified over years from bits and pieces not a "theme" rat bike made to look tatty that everyone seems to think is a ratbike nowadays. and this thing he rides the crap out of all over europe etc. thinks nothing of jumping on it and rocking over to belgium for a day or whatever - it gets riden more than most people ride their shit, so each to their own i recon. id rather see this getting ridden than a sweetpanchopbob that just gets polished in someones garage.

steviemonster
11-15-2009, 7:10 PM
This bike screams out.........BONDAGE!!!! ............ Well to me anyways!! I bet the owner likes leather....abit too much? I agree with Sumos comment tho.....id rather see this thing blast down the road than a credit card bike that gets ridden once in blue moon.......id cross the road to get a closer look at this machine....and just to see who the owner is!

steviemonster.blogspot.com

billybiltit
11-16-2009, 9:06 AM
i would like to have an old wing to do like norm wilding(/kawabusa fame?)and build a flatbed stakeside threewheeler with a trailer hitch.
those engines are bombproof.
ratbikes rule!

leon holmes

Rudehog
11-16-2009, 9:31 AM
Theres a dude on the JJ, I dont know if he is on here though but he go's by the name of "Octane98" and he has built a super badd ass stripped down cafe style wing with a fuggin blower on it.

earz
11-16-2009, 12:23 PM
i would like to have an old wing to do like norm wilding(/kawabusa fame?)and build a flatbed stakeside threewheeler with a trailer hitch.
those engines are bombproof.
ratbikes rule!

leon holmes

Norm has a shop about 35 miles from me never been there though. I also know the guy that bought the first kawabusa and he recently sold it to Jesse James on eBay.

sumo
11-17-2009, 4:09 AM
Theres a dude on the JJ, I dont know if he is on here though but he go's by the name of "Octane98" and he has built a super badd ass stripped down cafe style wing with a fuggin blower on it.

ha yea - and its FAR from a ratbike