PDA

View Full Version : 1972 CB750 Chopper I found on Craigslist

24Cycles
11-10-2009, 5:44 PM
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/1459669673.html
One of you might be interested

thepathunderfoot
11-10-2009, 5:54 PM
.... some one on the left coast buy that now for fuck's sake.

YcMatt
11-11-2009, 3:10 AM
guy on here has it posted in the classifieds.

revmike
11-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Who wants to bring that to Utah for me? I can use those parts....

~Rev

NHMike
11-11-2009, 11:41 AM
That's about what I'm thinking for the 69 I just picked up! Sweet lookin scoot!!

rustrocket84
11-11-2009, 6:08 PM
Who wants to bring that to Utah for me? I can use those parts....

~Rev

Where at in Utah? If you want it I can probably arrange for it to get out there. I have a friend that's out here from Sandy right now, and is heading back in a couple weeks.

ChoppyGee
11-11-2009, 8:10 PM
there was one very similar to that here in Utah on Ksl awhile ago Rev. the guy wanted twice the money though.

revmike
11-11-2009, 9:43 PM
I'm just north of Salt Lake. I talked to the guy with the 750 chop, he's in El Cajon. If you pull up the pix on Craigs, it links over to a photo bucket with a few more. Groovy girder. Has CA title. Good looking frame, but unknown origin. Thought about picking it up, but it's a lot to ask sight unseen. Decided to wait to build the right frame or see something closer that I can check out without a lot of obligation or expense....

Man, it would be a sweet proect though.

~Rev Mike

revmike
11-11-2009, 9:48 PM
there was one very similar to that here in Utah on Ksl awhile ago Rev. the guy wanted twice the money though.
ChoppyGee where you at? I didnt see the one on KSL but there was one in Washington/St George. I guess that was a former show bike. Nice looking long bike. Another that was supposed a Denvers in the desert outside Vegas. That was going for 4k on EGay. Don't know if it really went for that. Guy with 0 feedback in the middle of the desert? Prob live to regret that. HA lol

I guess I'll just keep building my own. Would be nice to find a good vintage frame.

~Rev Mike

ChoppyGee
11-11-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm not sure thats the one I saw but it seems like it was in that area. I can't find it now. I go back and forth from Logan and Evanston, Wyoming

revmike
11-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure thats the one I saw but it seems like it was in that area. I can't find it now. I go back and forth from Logan and Evanston, Wyoming
I lived in Randolph for a while. Evanston was the "big city". Prefer living in Ogden, but it just isn't working out... I killed some cows on the road from Logan one night. Black cows on a moooonless night - bad combo. Be safe out there...