PDA

View Full Version : Compatible wheels and tires for my 73 Honda CB750

Sean
11-07-2009, 1:14 PM
I am working on replacing the 22 year old tires on my bike and the stock wire spoke wheels are severely corroded and rusted, I can get them re finished but if I could I'd like to just update to a newer wheel maybe even tubeless alloys. I don't know where to look for ideas on what bikes I could salvage the wheels from that would just bolt right up with little modifications. Thanks for any help.

TexasRon
11-07-2009, 5:46 PM
Try over here (http://sohc750.yuku.com/directory)

MedusaCycles
11-09-2009, 5:18 PM
What sizes are you looking for? Honda had the Comstars that were mags back in the day, if you want to run tubeless. I have a bunch of them laying around, or you can get a shiney set of billet wheels if that's your gig, drop me a line and we'll give you a direction.

SOHC Rules!
Medusa Mike

revmike
11-14-2009, 2:23 PM
What sizes are you looking for? Honda had the Comstars that were mags back in the day, if you want to run tubeless. I have a bunch of them laying around, or you can get a shiney set of billet wheels if that's your gig, drop me a line and we'll give you a direction.

SOHC Rules!
Medusa Mike
Mike:

Can you post a pic of a comstar and a representative price? Or you can message me.

Thanks

~Rev

bigdaddy
11-15-2009, 8:53 AM
what size axles are on the bike?

HWC
11-23-2009, 5:26 PM
20mm