PDA

View Full Version : New to Mississippi

fxrjocky
10-12-2011, 7:59 PM
hey guys i just moved from NC to just out side of Jackson, MS for work( Marine Corps) and was wondering if there are any cultists in the area i know there are some around the state but it never hurts to reach out and try lol

surfbum
10-12-2011, 8:06 PM
well, im not in jackson, but im on the coast in pascagoula. If i remember right there are a few 33ers in jackson when i searched the profiles.

xsjoel
10-13-2011, 12:28 AM
I am sometimes out that way buying bikes. But that's about it. Also on the coast.

mlc216
10-13-2011, 8:38 AM
I'm just outside of Starkville, MS... and there are a few others in the Columbus area.

Hit me up if you are ever up this way, or if there is anything cool going on down there. It's only a couple hours down hwy 25.

P.S. Welcome to Mississippi, where we're always at the top of the teenage pregnancy and obesity lists! haha

ltuck
10-13-2011, 1:52 PM
We have to be good at something, mike!

surfbum
10-13-2011, 7:53 PM
were pretty close to the top of the list for charitable donations. not bad for the one of the poorest states. We have some pretty lax bike laws too. Im only a couple hours away also

fxrjocky
10-15-2011, 11:49 AM
ya i hear that its a charitable state we run toys for tots charity here in Jackson and i guess they do pretty well so thats good i guess and i havent been on the bike much so no hassells there but i like the lacks ass gun laws locked and loaded at all times and you dont even need a permit!? gotta get my conceled carry though its a little rough around here but i like the out side area!

xsjoel
10-16-2011, 1:13 AM
Just between me and you and the rest of the world on the internet, I pocket carry my S&W 642 pretty much everywhere I go and I can't even get my CCW for another year due to an assault charge. I have been back in the area since April and one night while I was out some punk MMA kids stomped me in the parking lot of a bar then after I cut out pulled a gun on my sister. People are fucking retarded around here. And the cops told her they can't really do anything and won't investigate it since pulling a gun on someone is just a misdemeanor in this state.

fxrjocky
10-16-2011, 4:57 PM
Hey man sorry to hear that! So where are you located at man are you hear local?

xsjoel
10-16-2011, 5:23 PM
Man, what can you do? It's young punks thinking they are bad asses no matter where you go.

BigShane
05-02-2012, 5:55 PM
I'm in Jackson area.

hitch44
05-02-2012, 6:42 PM
Hey dude I'm about two hrs north of you in greenville. Welcome to the Sip!

gonzorilla
05-02-2012, 9:18 PM
Add another to the list...I'm an hour from New Orleans and an hour from the coast. May be moving to Jackson soon though.

SouthernCustoms
06-13-2014, 11:08 AM
BRINGING THIS POST BACK TO THE TOP!

any of you guys still on here?

I was born and raised in MS then Moved to mid west for the scene, two years later I got tired of freezing balls in CO so i moved back!!
Roots started in bmx at 4 then motocross at 9, then as I got older I developed a fine taste for Beer, Bikes And females, I now work at local Jackson MS Motorcycle dealership doing online sales and spending my nights (6-11) in my shop where I have two Vulcan builds a evo sporty and an xs650 coming together i also have my beloved kx450 and a hated ninja that needs a home.