PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Nellis AFB?

SeaChicken
10-05-2011, 3:12 AM
Is there anyone here near Nellis? I might have to go down to Nellis for a few weeks after Turkey day for my Squadron. What is there to do around there?

MegaDON666
10-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Nellis AFB? Its not to far from the Vegas Strip.

SeaChicken
10-05-2011, 1:12 PM
If they lets us drive I will be throwing my bag on the load out and riding my bike down. Been to Vegas a few times before and I want to do something else while I'm down there.

jeffo
10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
If you end up bringing your bike there some cool riding to the Valley of Fire on 15 just north of the base, it circles around to Lake mead. If your on FB try to look up Vegas Crew , I dont know of any events as of right now during that time, but its early. They've been doing a Vintage Bike night at the arts factory, thats usually posted on the events page here at CC. Its pretty much only Hogs and Heifers downtown, if your into baggers and neon or MR. D's on Rainbow and Sahara for more Baggers and neon. It's the only scene in town so I still go what ya gonna do(um start your own scene you dumbass). Anyway keep us posted.

Hooligan80
10-06-2011, 1:58 AM
Classic bike night at the Art Factory in Downtown is usually the last Friday of the month. Definitely look up Vegas Crew. There's a few of them down here..

SeaChicken
10-06-2011, 4:49 AM
Thanks for the info on the area. Just found out they are sending me to San Diego at the end of the month instead due to lack of bodies. I will defiantly try go down there in the future and let you guys know if they send me. Gotta put the valley of fire near the top of my list for places to ride.

Hooligan80
10-06-2011, 9:40 AM
I should be back in So. Cal. around that time frame. Hit me up when you get to Dago..

SeaChicken
10-08-2011, 12:14 AM
I was just down there last month but they had me on the boat so we were on base for one night. weather or not they end up sending me I'll let you know.