PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Twin Cities? Buffalo MN

mattrnorris
10-04-2011, 12:32 AM
I'm located near Buffalo, MN and wondering if anyone out there is nearby!? I need someone to swap ideas with, or just hang out, cut, weld, paint and drink with! I'm relatively new to the game so if there is anyone that needs some help on a build, I'd love to learn some stuff!

flourman
10-04-2011, 3:23 AM
Quite a few of us are from around the Twin Cities. I'm on the WAAAAAYYY opposite side down in Hastings.

53rigid
10-04-2011, 7:28 AM
There are 3 of us down here in the south metro (apple Valley and Lakeville). You have Sawbones, Teach and myself.....

newtribetattoo
10-04-2011, 8:24 AM
Im a hunnerd miles west in Willmar

mattrnorris
10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Damn! Awesome to know! I'm new to the custom bike thing, picked up an cheap kawasaki on CL in June and decided to try and make it my own because they are uglier than sin on their own, so I'm in the teardown and cleanup phase while taking some metals and welding classes at Hennepin Tech so I figured it'd be cool to see if there was anyone nearby messing with bikes, never hurts to try to find more drinking buddies either!

mplsdave
10-05-2011, 8:13 AM
Im in Bloomington on the weekends, and go to school in Mankato during the week.

Beardo
06-26-2012, 4:02 PM
Im in Golden Valley, i ride out your way alot. Hit me up.

mattrnorris
07-14-2012, 10:22 AM
I tried to send you a message on here but chopcult and my phone don't get along so well. But let me know next time you're riding out this way or something! All I have to ride right now is a Suzuki gs1100 since school and work have taken all my time to finish my chop but still got two wheels and runs I guess!

drumballer
08-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Just moved to Hastings!!! I have been hooking up with Flourman but then again we have known each other for a few years! Lookin forward to meeting everyone and raising some hell!!:kill:

mattrnorris
08-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Let me know anytime someone wants to get together. I'm looking for anyone to ride and/or wrench with! I'm free nights and weekends!