PDA

View Full Version : looking for montreal info

mechiah
09-04-2011, 6:36 AM
so, i'm new to montreal. been here for about two months, moved from south louisiana (don't ask, haha). so far, my research has shown me that a -lot- here is pretty different in regards to paperwork, licensing, inspections, all that.

anyone around here an expert on getting stuff done in the quebec/montreal area? know vehicle inspectors who are chopper friendly (or at least not chopper ignorant)? looking to find my go-to guy for knowledge, so i can pick his brain. someone who make sure i don't waste (more) hours at the motor vehicle office, just to find out the kid behind the counter knows less than i do and stares blankly at me!

any help would be appreciated.

i just got some excellent news that is kicking my butt into gear. my wife and i rent in a small apartment building that happens to have an unused car-and-a-half garage in the back. the landlord is letting me have it in a few weeks, just asked that i shovel the snow from the front door to the sidewalk, and haul out the trash on collection days. i'm thrilled, this is a major break for someone like me who doesn't want to own a home just to get a garage.

time to get busy on the project that is making its way around my brain, but i need to get informed, first.

Grindhouse
09-04-2011, 8:50 AM
I'm living on the south shore of Quebec City, so maybe i could help you. Just send me your questions and i'll try to answer them.

mechiah
09-04-2011, 5:31 PM
hey, thanks for the offer. i'll type up some things that are on my mind and send them your way in a few hours, probably.

Grindhouse
09-05-2011, 11:14 AM
I sent you some answers in your private mailbox. Hope it will help you.

FreeReign
11-24-2013, 6:26 PM
Yo post is kinda old but fellow 33er once the snow melts am down for some riding!
-peace

lepetitmtl
09-29-2014, 1:30 PM
Just bumping this up.

Anybody want to get some riding in before the snow hits?!?!

Rzay
12-05-2014, 1:13 PM
Just bumping this up.

Anybody want to get some riding in before the snow hits?!?!

Hey! Just found this thread but would love to meet up for some riding next spring. I ride a Vstar 650 bobber for now. Would love to talk wrenching too.

lepetitmtl
04-11-2015, 5:08 PM
One more bump! Spring is here.

Let's ride!