PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Scammers

Jumbo
10-28-2009, 7:05 PM
Scammers are on here private messaging... Be careful if you're selling stuff!

DeesButts
10-28-2009, 7:23 PM
shit .. 8 posts and i'm already outed

cHiCoD
10-29-2009, 12:13 AM
i may lag in shipping parts,but i noticed that as well.
there is alot of fuckers on here that say "i will buy that part,what is your pay pal addy?" and then never follow up on it.
it's getting old real quick.

Toecutterp
10-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Chico does lag, i pay paled him last night and my shit hasn't showed up yet. :) I expect same day delivery

cHiCoD
10-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Chico does lag, i pay paled him last night and my shit hasn't showed up yet. :) I expect same day delivery

haha!
asshole.
:)

actually, "WA. Air Express" (wooden air plane with rubber band attached) couldn't fly out today due to severe weather

bdbecker
10-29-2009, 8:40 AM
Anybody get this one yet? It was in my Inbox this morning. I think I finally found true love...

interested in you

My name is Miss vitoran, i saw your profile today in (chopcult.com) and became interested in
you, i will also

like to know more about you, i want you to reply my mail to my email address so i can give

you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more things about me. Here is my email

address ( vitoranojima@yahoo.com ) i believe we can start from here so am waiting for your reply

to my email address above. Remember that distance or tribe does not matter but love matters
a lot in life.

Yours new found friend,

Miss vitoran HERE IS MY ID, vitoranojima@yahoo.com

HWC
10-29-2009, 9:37 AM
Anybody get this one yet? It was in my Inbox this morning. I think I finally found true love...

yep,,2 timin bitch...lol

cHiCoD
10-29-2009, 10:29 AM

wow!

feel special.
all i get is doods!!!
fuck!!!

chopped850
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM

Yup it was in my inbox also. Crazy bitch not posting a pic. It's probably some fat ugly ass 40 something child molester living in his mother's basement!