PDA

View Full Version : Natural Disaster in California.

hugodv01
10-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Worst than any Tsunami!!!

How many yearly riding days do you average in your state/country because of severe weather?

Just curious. I'm bored.

Fredo
10-14-2009, 2:13 PM
Worst than any Tsunami!!!

How many yearly riding days do you average in your state/country because of severe weather?

Just curious. I'm bored.

I ride about 350 days a year.

Earth Quakes, Fires, Floods!!! "California, it's not for pussies"

onesickrace
10-14-2009, 11:57 PM
i just moved from arizona, riding 300 days a year to indiana, its 39 degrees and raining now and is only getting colder until march april... winter here is a natural disaster.

NHMike
10-15-2009, 7:40 AM
I've never figured it out, but it was 31 when I left my house this morning. Reality is, I won't be riding daily for much longer. Tomorrow there's sleet in the forecast so I'll be caging it. From now until March it'll be hit or miss and once the snow is on the ground I won't be out more than once or twice a month, and those will be short.

Fucking sucks. If I wasn't divorced my ass would be south of the border.

Oh, and 350 days a year?!?!?! I hate you. hahahahahahahaha

billdozer
10-15-2009, 10:51 AM
I had to test a moderation/thread moving thing guys so this is ending up in the junk pile.

And yes, there was a cloud here yesterday and it was "Storm Watch 2009!" all over the news. Almost had to wear a sweatshirt. Total panic.

AfterHours
10-15-2009, 11:00 AM
"If I wasn't divorced my ass would be south of the border" ....I don't get that. It sounds like you're good to go.

Up here in NorCal I'm forced to wear a light flannel,but I'll be fine.

cheapchop
10-17-2009, 7:22 PM
"If I wasn't divorced my ass would be south of the border" ....I don't get that. It sounds like you're good to go.

Up here in NorCal I'm forced to wear a light flannel,but I'll be fine.

not if you got kids!

NHMike
10-17-2009, 7:57 PM
not if you got kids!

That's the thing right there. Kids keep me in NH. I've even tried moving the X down to Florida one year, she almost went for it. O well. They'll all be 18 in 7 years. Then I'm gone.