PDA

View Full Version : OT ? http://edrothapparel.com/

volksjunky
09-29-2009, 3:24 PM
I actually saw a commercial for this shit after SNL the other night.About the stupidest commercial Ive ever seen,Almost threw up and started to punch walls. Yet another legends name misused to sell clothing to pussies who dont have a clue,hope this doesnt take offf like Von Dutch . Available at Bloomingdales !

hugodv01
09-29-2009, 3:34 PM
Yeah, another one bites the dust.

CabritoLoco
10-01-2009, 11:27 AM
i passed a crusty old dude in a vw thing the other day, 2 of his many bumper stickers read...

"Von Dutch thinks you're a Pussy!"

&

"Ed Roth Hates You!"

effin' classic, someone oughtta makes those up, i'd buy 'em.

JaySco
10-05-2009, 6:04 AM
I've seen the "kenneth howard hates you" stickers but never could find where to get them. Kenneth Howard is Von Dutch for those who are guessing who the frick Kenneth Howard is. I haven't seen the Ed Roth stuff but I'm sure it would make me sick. I hate the Ed Hardy clothing too, but at least he's making money off it, not like two lost legends who would turn in their grave if they knew what their name is being used for, especially VonDutch. And I drink Sailor Jerry rum, good stuff!

junkyard2
10-05-2009, 10:15 PM
yes sailer jerrys rum is nice..

beezerglide
10-06-2009, 7:29 AM
the sailor is the shit. and i don't feel like they are selling out his name the way the von dutch and ed hardy stuff is. been buying it for like 6 years now